EDMOND, Okla. [url=http://www.cheapmagicjerseyschina.com/terrence-ross-jersey/]Terrence Ross Jersey[/url] . -- Several y

Rispondi
zhanjiao1212

EDMOND, Okla. [url=http://www.cheapmagicjerseyschina.com/terrence-ross-jersey/]Terrence Ross Jersey[/url] . -- Several y

Messaggio da zhanjiao1212 » mer giu 19, 2019 3:53 am

EDMOND, Okla. Terrence Ross Jersey . -- Several years ago, a rare skin disorder left Gene Sauers unsure if he would survive. Now he has a chance to win the U.S. Senior Open. Sauers crept up on the field and shot a 3-under 68 on Saturday to take a three-stroke lead after three rounds at Oak Tree National. He moved to 7 under, passing front-runners Bernhard Langer, Scott Dunlap and Colin Montgomerie along the way. The journey to this opportunity is what makes Sundays final round extra special for the 51-year-old Sauers. He said a reaction to a wrongly prescribed medication caused Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a disorder that burned the skin on his arms and legs from the inside out. While he was in the hospital for seven weeks recovering, he pictured his golf swing. He got out of the hospital in June 2011 and eventually returned to the course. "The good Lord said Im going to give you another chance," Sauers said. "Bogey doesnt matter that much anymore. Thats when I learned to have a great time and tried to hit everything I was capable of doing, and it worked out today." Langer and Dunlap are tied for second at 4 under. Montgomerie is another stroke back in fourth. It looked as if Montgomerie might run away from the field early on in the third round. He opened with birdies on Nos. 1 and 3 to jump out to a four-shot lead over Langer, who by then had moved from third to second. Langer remained steady and Montgomerie bogeyed Nos. 5 and 7. Heading into the back nine, Mongomeries lead was just one shot. Then Sauers got going. He had a 33 on the back nine, including birdies on Nos. 12, 16 and 18, to take control heading into the final round. It was an impressive run for someone who hasnt placed higher than 15th in a Champions Tour event this season. "Ive got some help back home," Sauers said. "Some friends and some teachers have been helping me a little bit. Theyve got me hitting the ball solid now. Building my confidence is mainly what they do. They know I still have it. You know, its just -- go out there and do it. Try not to put too much pressure on myself and try to have fun." Montgomerie shot a 74 after leading at the end of the first two days. He was 3 over on the back nine, but is confident he can regain some of his earlier touch. "I will try to do what I did Thursday with a 65," he said. "If I can do it Thursday, I can do it Sunday. If I can hit it in the fairway, I can play to the strength of my game, which is the iron game." Langer, who has three wins this season on the Champions Tour, was solid, but had several potential birdies just miss during his even-par 71. "Sometimes they lip in, sometimes they lip out," he said. "It was frustrating. I played really good golf on the back nine, the last nine holes, had a lot of chances, lot of opportunities and I think I had four lip-outs or something and left one short on 18 and could have easily been three better but could have, should have, would have doesnt count in this game." Langer isnt conceding yet. "I played pretty solid golf for three days in a row and the putter was hot yesterday," he said. "Wasnt so hot today, but, you know, well see what happens tomorrow. Weve still got 18 holes to go. Its a lot of golf left, and anything can happen." Marco Dawson, who shot a 76 on Friday, rebounded with a 69 on Saturday. He left Friday disappointed and saying he was unsure how to play the course. On Saturday, he was 1 over through six, and then got on a torrid stretch that included birdies on Nos. 7, 8, 10, 12, 13 and 15 to move into a tie for the lead at 5 under. Dawson bogeyed Nos. 16, 17 and 18 to fall to 2 under. He is tied for fifth with Jeff Sluman and Vijay Singh. Dawson said he expects it to be tough to get good scores on Sunday because the course will continue to dry out in near 100-degree heat. "Unless somebody just gets really hot with the putter and gets some good bounces, you know, the best score may be 4, 5 under tomorrow," he said. Wholesale Magic Jerseys . - The Toronto Blue Jays have optioned pitchers Kyle Drabek, Chad Jenkins and Sean Nolin to triple-A Buffalo. Magic Jerseys Outlet . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.cheapmagicjerseyschina.com/marreese-speights-jersey/ . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza.Joe Schmidt has decided to change Irelands entire starting XV from the historic win over New Zealand for Saturdays home match against Canada, live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 7pm. Garry Ringrose, Jack ODonoghue and Billy Holland will all gain maiden starts at the Aviva Stadium live on Sky Sports 3. On the bench the uncapped quintet of James Tracy, John Ryan, Dan Leavy, Luke McGrath and Niyi Adeolokun are also in line to make their first international outings should they be called upon. Tyrone Howe previews Irelands opening Autumn International against Canada Peter OMahony and Sean OBrien both return to the international fold after long-term injuries with the Munster flanker captaining.OMahony ruptured right knee ligaments at the Rugby World Cup and didnt play again until last month, while hamstring issues have plagued OBrien since the Six Nations.Both will look to prove that they are up to speed in the Test arena and are worthy of playing in the hotly anticipated re-match against New Zealand next weekend. Ireland vs Canada November 12, 2016, 7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The debut of centre Ringrose has been a key topic of discussion and head coach Schmidt believes that now the time is right for the 21-year-olld:Hes given us confidence that hes ready and I dont doubt that hes ready to get started, said Schmidt. Shaquille ONeal Jersey. arrys a really natural player. He sees things ahead of other people because of how well he reads the game and nd hes defensively astute too.With the experience we have around him in that backline, with Luke Marshall who went very well in South Africa, I think hopefully its a good balance. Paynes predictions Sky Sports presenter Alex Payne provides his predictions for Saturdays Autumn Internationals. Former Ulster coach Mark Anscombe is now Canadas head coach and he is well aware of the task thats ahead of the side.The visitors will be captained by Aaron Carpenter and the No 8 will achieve his 75th Test cap. The milestone puts him just one cap behind Canadas all time appearance record-holder Al Charron.Fly-half Connor Braid, centre Conor Trainor, winger DTH van der Merwe and English-based lock Brett Beukeboom all return for Canada. Aaron Carpenter leads Canada out at the Aviva Stadium Anscombe believes that his side have to utilise their Aviva Stadium platform positively this Saturday.The boys have adapted well to what we want do to and were really looking forward to the game, said Anscombe.We have to do well on Saturday so that we get credibility so that we can face off against other tier-one teams in the future.Ireland and Canada have met seven times previously with the Irish victorious on six occasions, their meeting in 2000 ended in a 27-27 draw.Ireland: 15 Tiernan OHalloran, 14 Craig Gilroy, 13 Garry Ringrose, 12 Luke Marshall, 11 Keith Earls, 10 Paddy Jackson, 9 Kieran Marmion; 1 Cian Healy, 2 Sean Cronin, 3 Finlay Bealham, 4 Ultan Dillane, 5 Billy Holland, 6 Peter OMahony (c), 7 Sean OBrien, 8 Jack ODonoghue.Replacements: 16 James Tracy, 17 David Kilcoyne, 18 John Ryan, 19 Donnacha Ryan, 20 Dan Leavy, 21 Luke McGrath, 22 Joey Carbery, 23 Niyi Adeolokun.Canada: 15 Matt Evans, 14 DTH van der Merwe, 13 Conor Trainor, 12 Ciaran Hearn, 11 Taylor Paris, 10 Connor Braid, 9 Gordon McRorie, 1 Djustice Sears-Duru, 2 Ray Barkwill, 3 Jake Ilnicki, 4 Brett Beukboom, 5 Evan Olmstead, 6 Kyle Baillie, 7 Lucas Rumball, 8 Aaron Carpenter.Replacements: 16 Eric Houward, 17 Rob Brouwer, 18 Matt Tierney, 19 Admir Cejvanovic, 20 Matt Heaton, 21 Phil Mack, 22 Pat Parfrey, 23 Phil Blevins. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Rispondi

Torna a “Sardegna”