MALMO, SWEDEN – While sitting in the stands at the Malmo Isstadion on Boxing Day serving the second game of a four-game

Rispondi
zhanjiao1212

MALMO, SWEDEN – While sitting in the stands at the Malmo Isstadion on Boxing Day serving the second game of a four-game

Messaggio da zhanjiao1212 » mer lug 03, 2019 6:59 am

MALMO, SWEDEN – While sitting in the stands at the Malmo Isstadion on Boxing Day serving the second game of a four-game suspension, Griffin Reinhart was surprised to hear the voice of Zach Fucale. Cheap Sneakers On Fire . Team Canadas backup goalie at the time was on the bench and, per usual, running his mouth. What was he saying? "I dont even know," said Reinhart, the big Edmonton Oil Kings defenceman, "just kind of gibberish." "Maybe he just didnt understand me," said Fucale with a grin. The Halifax Mooseheads goalie talks a good game. Literally. "I like to just keep a little play-by-play of the game by myself," said the 18-year-old Montreal Canadiens prospect. "I talk a lot and encourage everyone as well." WATCH: Sportscentre story on Fucales special night and why his teammates say hes different than most goalies Hes been doing it so long he cant remember when he started. It may seem strange, but it seems to be working. Fucales trophy case already includes a Memorial Cup championship won in May and an Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament title in 2012. In short tournaments like those, being vocal goes a long way in terms of helping defencemen adjust to playing in front of a new goalie as well as with a new partner. "We dont play with each other all year long so its important we talk a lot and communicate as much as we can," Fucale notes. "Theres not a detail you can really miss in this type of tournament so if we talk a lot well be on the same page." Fucale started the 2014 World Junior Hockey Championship as Jake Patersons understudy, but parlayed a steady 19-save performance against Slovakia on Monday into another start the next night against the Americans. With first place on the line, Fucale held the fort during another slow start by his teammates, turning aside all 13 first-period shots faced. He stoned Connor Carrick on a breakaway late in the third to preserve what ended up as a 3-2 victory. During the third period and also post-game the thousands of fans in attendance chanted Fucales name. WATCH: Post2Post: Jamie McLennan breaks down Fucales seven "10-bell saves" v USA When his teammates and even head coach Brent Sutter talk about Fucale the word "swagger" comes up quite a bit. "Hes always cocky," said forward Charles Hudon. "Not cocky like he wants to show-up everyone, but cocky for himself. I played with him in peewee and bantam (in Boisbriand, Que.) and he had the same swagger." "Hes all about confidence and thats what you need," said Val-dOr forward Anthony Mantha, who is tied for the tournament lead with 10 points. Goalies will often be in their own world and keep to themselves in the dressing room. Fucale, though, bucks the trend. "Hes a confident guy and a loud guy," said Team Canada captain Scott Laughton. "Ive never seen a goalie so loud in the room. Hes been very good for us staying positive when he wasnt playing. In the room, hes one of the more vocal guys. Ive never seen that before from a goalie. Usually theyre pretty quiet, but its just like hes one of the guys." "Around the room, you see a lot of goalies are pretty weird and they have certain routines," said forward Connor McDavid, "You cant talk to them [at certain times], but, honestly, Zachs really relaxed and he does have that swagger." Fucale, for his part, wasnt sure how to respond when asked if he had a lot of swagger. "I dont know," he said. "I try to just stay low key and do my job. Maybe I talk a lot in the room, but I dont know about that." What he does know is that the win over the United States wont mean anything unless his team plays well in the knockout rounds starting on Thursday against Switzerland. "The round robin doesnt really count," said Fucale. "Its Game 7 now." Authentic Sneaker Wholesale .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. Cheap Wholesale Sneakers Free Shipping . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. http://www.cheapsneakersfire.com/ . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor.SAN FRANCISCO -- Bruce Miller recalls springtime three years ago when 49ers running backs coach Tom Rathman called to inquire whether he might be up for a position change. Defence to offence. The answer was simple: of course he would. Miller wanted his best chance to contribute in the NFL as soon as possible. "You know me, I didnt care if it was offence, defence or special teams," Miller said. "That was exciting to know I was on their radar." Now, that well-timed switch has helped Miller earn some job stability. He signed a three-year contract extension with San Francisco on Thursday, ensuring the team can keep a key member of its running game through the 2017 season. The do-everything Miller was lost for the season Dec. 15 with a left shoulder blade injury sustained during a win at Tampa Bay -- and his absence left a huge void. San Francisco greatly missed his contributions the rest of the way before losing to the eventual Super Bowl champion and rival Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game. Miller had a tough time using the arm after the game. He took a hard hit from Buccaneers safety Keith Tandy after a 10-yard catch midway through the fourth quarter. He has been training and rehabbing at 49ers headquarters and is ready for a full off-season program with his teammates. "Its going great. I had a complete, full, healthy recovery," Miller said. "Its looking good. Ill be completely ready and 100 per cent come April 21 and have a great off-season. Im a full participant right now. If we were to start today Id be ready to go." The 26-year-old Miller has been a key blocker for 1,000-yard rusher Frank Gore, and Miller had 25 catches for 243 yards along with seven carries for 13 yards last season. He worked to convert from college defensive end to NFL fullback. Gore has long credited Miller with allowing him to break big gains. "Bruce is a hard-workinng, dedicated young player that has done an outstanding job for us, both on and off the field," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. Cheap Shoes From China. . "He is one of those players that contributes a lot more to the team and to the community than he gets credit for, yet wouldnt have it any other way. We are pleased that Bruce has chosen to extend his stay with the 49ers." During the 2011 season as a rookie, Miller caught the 49ers lone touchdown in a 19-11 win at Washington and emerged as a feel-good story in coach Jim Harbaughs first season. Harbaugh has appreciated Miller from Day 1. Especially considering Miller was open to the idea of converting from defensive end to fullback. The move gave him a regular job with the 49ers. "Its definitely been a long journey and a lot of hard work, but its been a blast. I couldnt have planned it out any better for me," Miller said. "Three years as a part of this organization, I couldnt ask for anything more. Excited for whats to come." Miller was a dominant defensive end for Central Florida, earning Conference USA Defensive Player of the Year honours while becoming the schools all-time sacks leader with 36. "Ive had so much help, especially when I first came in, transitioning to offence," Miller said. "Him having the confidence of putting me out on the field and letting me play that first year was big." While Miller has quietly emerged supporting Gore and the running backs in so many ways, he has become one of the players the Niners count on most. San Francisco has increased his role and load each season, and he would love to take on even more. "For me, its wanting to definitely just be a part and do whatever I can to help our offence be successful. Every year its been evolving and more on my plate," Miller said. "Hopefully, more additions and a little more playing time for me." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Rispondi

Torna a “Abruzzo”